Best time to buy a fish house?

• haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

I’m looking at buying a permanent on Mille Lacs this year. Is there a ‘buyers market’ for fish houses (fall/spring)?

How can I judge the value of a house? I know that is a broad question, just looking for pointers of what to look for and what to avoid.

(I’m not looking for a drop down right now).

Thanks

Jon

tbuaer66

i have a affordable one for sale still,pm me if interested,its priced at 1200.00 8×20

haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

Quote:

most guy’s are usually ready to deal this time of the year.

Thats what I figure too. Thanks for the link.

PM sent to Tom.

haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

Quote:

How can I judge the value of a house? I know that is a broad question, just looking for pointers of what to look for and what to avoid.

Bump.

russjudy
    Minnesota

are you sure you want to by a permmant house?? you always have the pull me out charge, the store me charge, the move me charge, the fix me up costs, the later season do to thin ice to move them out early, the who ? about its starting to sink who is going to move it, do you want to stay in one place, whos going to mow around it and run electric to it in the summer, level it up- or check out our used wheel houses only 4 months of use,below dealers cost

we use ours year round and we have two 8×18’s left, 4 bunks, 110 and 12 volt, crankup wheels drop hitch, 8 holes, attwood forced heated vented outside, large windows, tank holders,outdoor carpet all just like new

heck check us out that doesnt cost anything
    we have tanks, generators,cords, batteries and chargers, etc that we can work into a deal

[email protected]
    1-320-356-7792

haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

Russ, it looks like I can get more bang for my buck with a permanent (I’d like a 10X20). With a wheel house I still have to store it somewhere = $.

I’m not ruling out a wheel house though. I couldn’t find anything for sale on your web site, am I missing it?

russjudy
    Minnesota

do to a real bad hip problem we wont be able to head for Red this year so were selling everything, Upper Red Lake cabin, snowplow and truck, sleepers all ice castles used 3 months, generators, ice auger, propane tanks batteries -everything, so we closed down the web site

as far as storage we can store it at our Duck Inn 7 miles north of Garrison very resonable if you buy from us and remember we have a v-plow yet and we will be on Millacs most of the weekends–were good people to know and deal with

if you or anyone is interested in pics or list and costs
    send an e-mail [email protected] 1-320-356-7792

russjudy
    Minnesota

we will get a hold of IDA staff and have them remove our
    web site info and replace it with just our name and e-mail address, we have made a lot of friends on Red theses past years so if your not sure who to go with now just shoot us an E with what you want most, just to fish, day houses, good service, nice houses,cooking, like to run portables and just a place to sleep on ice at night, cabins, with water without just let me know and i can help you narrow down the calling list- thanks everyone

haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

Sorry to hear about the hip problem!

There may be a Red Lake trip this year, and I will get a hold of you first. I have some friends that went last year that had a bad experience, so I’m glad to have a contact from someone that knows the area.

Good luck and good health to you.

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.