Only 6 more months…..

• bigpike

My buddy is already talking about his longing for the ice fishing season, I can’t say I cherish it as much as him but just wanted to bring it up here…..

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Your friend sounds like a good man! I’m waiting along with him, waiting forfFall turkey, and pheasant season to open because then I know the ice is right around the corner!

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Are you kidding??? I just dusted off my Yukon ice house….

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Ummmm, I don’t know…..starting next week, I am going to start sleeping in the spare bedroom in the basement….in FULL VIEW of my Vex and VS460…where they sit on the dresser, awaiting full charge again….

I guess…..ummmm….maybe……I’m ready NOW

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Throw the charger on your batteries at the end of every month for a bit. Don’t let them just sit, they need a little excitement during the off season also

Sitting in front of the computer with my feet in a tub of ice while going through last season ice fishing pics helps to take the edge off for me

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Quote:

Sitting in front of the computer with my feet in a tub of ice while going through last season ice fishing pics helps to take the edge off for me

Your starting to make me wonder a bit Bret…….Maybe you need a little time off from work?

danno
    Central MN

I’ve been shoveling dirt around the foundation of my house to practice banking my ice house this winter. Helps get me in shape for this coming season. Every so often I drop the shovel and sprint to the mailbox for tip-up simulation exercises. The mailman is starting to get PO’d though since the flag is always up and he thinks there is a letter in there to pick up.

baldwin4
    NE IA

We’ve been busy around here thinking of ice Just got back from a MN run for another shelter and a vex Now is the time for great deals

bigpike

Hey I picked up a 88 cougar for $200, it is in mint condition, I plan on converting this machine into my ice machine. Need to find a cheap trailer, mount a hitch on my sled and shack. The only thing thats gonna stop me is an accident.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.