La Crosse GTG March 3rd 2007

• cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Hey guys, just putting this out there for anyone who missed the thread in the General discusiion forum. We are having our gtg on Lake Onalaska, just north of La Crosse on the 3rd. Hope you can make it!
    check this thread for details

La Crosse GTG 3/3/07

rembrant
    Waterloo,Iowa

Cade, not for sure but I thought I saw A thread for March 3 by Dave Koonce….might want to check into that.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Yeah Dave put up a report for a little GTG on the same day as the LAX one Haven’t heard anymore from him about it since the big snow fall.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

yeah I took a look at that thread I’m sticking with the plans for this gtg, afterall, its been planned since the first weekend in February…

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

No conflict at all…Heck most I’ll see is half dozen people…I could have just PM’d them but I thought there may be a couple that we never up here and could stop in…

Cade,

I hope you have a great turnout and I’m sure you will put on a great GTG !!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Thanks, You too

How much snow is down there? I’m feeling kinda nervous about how we are going to pull this off with 20 some inches sitting on the lake with not much plowing going on

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I don’t know whats on the ice right now…we had 12-13 inches fall here but I have to believe most of it has settled..

you will do fine

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Hey Dave
    Looks like a lot of water on the ice. Have heard that you need a good pair of boots to get out there. I see a lot of water beginning to open up last couple of days. So could be touch and go for some of you guys out there.
    Took a little drive today and did see a few guys out fishing. Looked tough walking.
    So every one should be extra careful.Ice this time of year can be tricky.

IceJohn

I fished Ambro slough2-27-07 4or 5 inch water -slush-and snow on top of ice.real tuff walking in ,but the bite was good got10+ inch crappie and some big gills had to sort the gills.Got all fish on russia jigs and Steve secret jig.Sorry guys.ICE JOHN TEAM ICEHEAD

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.