FIRST TOURNY WIN!!!

• neshonoc
    Wisconsin

Today me and Kyle S decided to try our luck on pool 8. We went to the local Park and Rec Ice Tournament. We were one of the few people who showed up to fish but it worked out. (three other groups of people) Fishing started off slower then our our wrost day on the ice this year. 1 blue gill at a wopping 3 1/2 inches. But we decided to scout around and we found a great spot about 20 yards from oppen water. We set up on 10 inches of ice and right when we got our lines in the water they were hitting. It was like that from about 12:00 to 3:00. Then it slowed down again. But we caught a total of 132 fish belive it or not. (Kyle has pics) But alot of the fish were small 3-4 inchers. But we managed about 20 nice 8-10 inch slabs between the two of us. And about 30 6-7 inchers. We were both using white teardrop and orange tear drop jigs tipped with a waxy or a spike. (Kyle may or may not post the pics)

FISH COUNT

Kyle= 72

Me= 62

Blue Gills, Pumpkin Seeds, Hybrid Sunnies, Largmouth (very small) and White and Black Crappies.

Any questions send me a PM

Luke

PS: We did not keep any fish.

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

Hey way to go, finally someones winning on the young end. im surprised though how they weren’t biting there one day but they were the next good job guys.

neshonoc
    Wisconsin

thursday it sucked, friday it was alright and but yesterday it was unbelivible. Its all about the spot and wheather. But ya we gotta go fishing soon dylan…

Luke

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.