peddybone Field Trip Ice FIshing?

• smaders06

hey
    i am going down to peddy bone tomorrow and friday to do topography around the lagoon with the river pod and at lunch time whickh is about 1 hour we can go do some ice fishing anybody know where i can catch so fish fast i no its not the greatest spot ever but it is better than sitting in school. I herd there is a lot of structer some where where you can catch some sunnies or even crappies. if any body knows how its doing there please let me no!

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

It is Pettibone

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Follow Mr. Hansen & Mr. Johson They will have a bunch of holes drilled for you guys. There used to be a very large laydown tree that came way out into the water. I’m not sure if you guy are doing this in the same spot we did, but they cut the tree down back there and put in some aeration things. If you guys are going to be back there, you will probably get a few. I only managed 4 fish in about a half hour when I was there. Good luck

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

yeah cade we were by the laydown tree and we only had a couple of bites in there but will see because were going again tomorrow.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.