Pool 8 perch after school

• neshonoc
    Wisconsin

I fishing pool 8 backwaters with friend after school yesterday and the area was really producing. We got 25 perch total. we caught about six over 10 inches and the biggest was 13. I was using a lindy jig 1/8 i think with a crappie minnow. THe jig was charturce and orange. Pics will be posted later.

freitag
    Osseo, WI

Very productive outing ….at what depths, structure, in a bay, or in current?

neshonoc
    Wisconsin

i was about three cranks off the bottom. Its like 15 feet in a bay. I couldnt really tell the structure because i dont have a flasher or and aqua view but ill find out on friday with cade. Ill get back to you on that one.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Here is the pic of Luke’s Perch

I fished the same area as Luke tonight with Justin P. We weren’t targeting the perch, but we got into some decent crappies for a while, as well as several suspending bluegills which seemed odd. I think they are suspending only because there is a tree in this area and they seem to be hanging in the limbs. None the less, there were a lot of fish down there! I caught several keepers in the 11″ range immidiately, but it really slowed down. We had millions of short hits that we could just not manage to hook up on. I think most of those were from the baby gills tring to hit the sweedish pimples But Justin did manage a nice bull, and I did catch a couple keeper gills as well. It was slower than we had hoped but still a decent time.

earnit

NICE LOOKING PERCH LUKE! LOOKS LIKE THE ONE FROM SATURDAY!

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

Luke that away… Keep getting at those big ones and we will have to go out soon…

neshonoc
    Wisconsin

Thanks Jay. We got a lot of em about that size. Let me know when your coming back up around this area to fish again. It was pleasure meeting you.
    (The Crappie Master )

Luke

Luke

smaders06

that a boy luke keep up the great work mabey we will have the same lluck tomorrow at neshonic

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.