leaving minnesota!

• tiger81
    MN.

hey everyone just a little note to all my fellow ida’ers here in minnesota. it has been a privilege getting to know a lot of you both on the site and out on the lake. i will be moving to plano, texas to accept a posiiton with my company there. it is a great opportunity but i will miss the friendships i have made through this site. i wish you all the best of luck and i will check in from time to time to say hello. thanks again and god bless! kaleb aka tiger 81

big_g
    Isle, MN

Have fun, I hear they have some big bass down there, well, at least it’s a fish !!! Good Luck in your new job

big g

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Good luck with the new job! And drop in anytime. Good Fishin Doug

Scooter
    Rockford Il.

Good Luck!

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

Have fun, I hear they have some big bass down there, well, at least it’s a fish !!! Good Luck in your new job
    big g

………..The crappies are suppose to be HUGE too! Best of luck Tex

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Good luck on the new move!

Not much for fish with “teeth” in that area, other than Gar.

Bass, crappie, cat fishing will be TOP NOTCH!
    They also have hybrid strippers down there, some get up to 20lbs!
    Give us a report now and then!!!!!

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Hey Kaleb, Keep in touch! Remember… we could always get a Texas forum on this site… but will need someone to provide reports and spread the IDA word down there!!!

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Good Luck in Texas. Can’t wait for all of your upcoming bass reports.

John

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

You don’t have to leave IDA!

You can always get on IDA and talk to your friends and brag about the fish you are catching down there. Maybe even go to that lake in mexico with the huge bass. Good luck down there and ejoy the outdoors in Texas and send us pics!
    Aaron

gary_wellman
    South Metro

And be carefull of the Rattlesnakes, Watermoccasins, Tarantulas, Black Widows, Brown Recluses, Armadillos, Road Runners and 3″ long Cockroaches!!!!

Living 3 years in Texas, I never ever saw a live Armadillo…..probably seen 100 dead on the road! Crazy critters!

evileye
    Milan Il

You know the difference between a dead Morgage Broker and a dead Armadillo in the road in Texas…..Skid Marks in front of the Armadillo Sorry Gary That should have been a Lawer but I could’nt resist

tiger81
    MN.

THANKS FOR ALL THE ADVICE!! I WIL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED UP HERE ON THE FISHING. I WILL BE LIVING A FEW MILES FROM A GREAT CRAPPIE LAKE DOWN THERE OR SO THEY SAY! THANKS EVERYONE I LEAVE NEXT THURSDAY.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.