No fishing on school days

• jld
    Holmen

All of you guys that don’t have school today you need to stay off the ice. If I have to go to work then you you guys need to stay home and study and make up for this day off. If your homes are like, mine kids are dancing in their PJ’s all over the area this morning . If you guys head out today please be very careful out there and good luck

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

That means you Cade!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

That means you Cade!

That will be a cold day….ok….its a cold day already. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! So dress warm if you go out but its also a good day to stay inside and sort through your fishing stuff and see what all you have left in ice fishing lures, what you need to replace, and what you need to get for open water fishing yet too as its cold out there and the temps are very dangerous.
    Thanks, Bill

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Don’t worry- negative 17 in LAX is keeping me off the ice today There is a limit afterall However,Justin P. and I will be making a trip up to Gander in a bit for some tackle

Tomorrow however—
    The fish will be paying at 2:10

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Great idea Cade. I agree with you, minus 17 is pretty close to my limit as well. Stay safe.

John

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Sorry guys- I went back on my word

With a full day trip to gander, I had some new equipment under my belt. I was just dying to get on the ice with my frabil Alpine 30″ rod and a sweedish pimple 20 minutes on the ice till sunset produced 3 fish for me including this 11 inch white crappie, and Justin pounded 8 Crappies with 1 black that was short (8-9″) and FAT
    I didn’t have my flasher so It was hard getting use to 3 cranks off bottom and a ft above your ice hole and you were good to catch some crappies. We were fishing a verticle tree

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.