heaters wanted

• eye_hunter

hey, you know i checked out the heaters at the store and they were not cheap. well that is good heaters. well i am a little short on cash so i was wondering if anybody knows were i can find good ones for a good price. or if anybody has any extra that they want to sell i would love to buy one too. thanks.

eye_hunter

i was interested in those sun flower heaters. and i thought by just looking at them that they were probably the better ones. but any heater will do. so if any has a used one and wants to rid of it let me know. also if anyone know where i can get a good price for one let me know too thanks.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Those sunflower heaters should cost around 40.00. (listed for 45.00 online at cabelas) They maybe cheaper at Menards or Fleetfarm. And that should be for a Mr. Heater. They do work great. You could probably even get a knock off brand for even cheaper. If your gonna buy a used one for cheaper than that, you’ll spend more money on gas picking it up than just buying a sunflower heater. Good luck.

walleye4
    On the Water

Look around a Garage sales, auctions, or even a pawn shop. I picked up a Coleman heater a few years ago for a couple bucks and it works like a champ.

Mrkeb
    Mpls, MN

I was out at Menards 2 weeks ago and picked up a Paulin “sunflower heater” for $26. I’d check them out.

eye_hunter

hey man which one did you go too. thanks.

Mrkeb
    Mpls, MN

I went to the one in Richfield. Its off of 76th & Nicollet. Good luck.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Keep your eyes peeled online, too. Last week I scored a brand new buddy off of Amazon for under $38, with free shipping!

chomps
    Sioux City IA

got my Buddy at Lowes for $27.50 plus tax, keep look’n everybody is clearing out their shelves.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.