Don’t forget to mark your calendars!!!

• Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

The Perch events that are held on Mille Lacs are listed on the IDA calendar on the home page! These are great events with great door prizes!!

Feb.17 Hunter’s Point Perch and Pout contest
    Feb.24th Mille Lacs Lake Perch Extravaganza (new location)
    March 10th White Cap Inn’s Perch Pounder

eye_hunter

hey man, i’m a new guy to the ice fishing business and a young man too. you know what that means. well anyways, since i am new to all this stuff, i wanted to kick it off by participating in a event too. the events you talked about sounds fun. i was wondering if you could tell me how to register or sign up. thanks.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Sorry to take so long getting back to ya!!! In all three of the above lists have buttons that will be sold for the entry. The Hunters events will be sold at both Portside Bait and Liquor just north of Isle on hyway 47 and at the resort which is 9 miles north of Isle on hyway 47. For the White Cap Inn event you will need to stop by there and purchase a button. White Cap Inn is located 7 miles north of Isle on hyway 47 and just 4 blocks north on Whistle Road you can’t miss it!!

Thanks for asking…hope to see ya there!!!

Tyee
    Greater St Michael Area

Dickie at the Cap still having the Perch Pounder (…I mean Bobber’s 50th birthday party) on the 10th?…. or did the big snow cancel the plans?

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Quote:

Dickie at the Cap still having the Perch Pounder (…I mean Bobber’s 50th birthday party) on the 10th?…. or did the big snow cancel the plans?

Heck no,…its on! See you guys there. Come along and wish that ol’ goat Bob a 50th happy birthday

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.