BEST ICE CONDITIONS IN YEARS.

• Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

We went from no ice to the best we’ve had in 3 years.

The Lincon area lakes have close to 10 inches and it’s not supposed to be above freezing for another week to 10 days!

Have 3-wheeler will travel!!!

walleye4
    On the Water

Your welcome to join me in Kansas Ben. Won’t be able to have the 3-wheeler but you can still have a hoot with them slabs!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I’m Sherman bound this weekend. I think I’m going to keep heading up there on the weekends untill the ice is gone or my wife takes away my truck keys.

djorg
    Central City, NE

We spent the last two days in Brown County, perch fishing. The ice there was 16-18″ and shaved as fine as glass. 18 degrees and 30mph winds made it good for polar bears. Thank goodness we had sheds; which were hard to take down in the wind.

Reel Weeds believer, here!!!!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Quote:

Reel Weeds believer, here!!!!

Awesome FL. That’s good to hear. Will you be headed to Sherman this weekend? I think I’m heading up there tomorrow afternoon.

djorg
    Central City, NE

Probably not. About time to visit the grandkids in Papio. Hit Cabelas on the way in and Sheels on the way out.

Probably Monday on the Sherman and then back to the hills in mid week. Need to get to Merritt to catch some of the huge crappies coming out of there. Whoops, did I let something slip? Don’t think that the Reel Weeds will do much good in 40′ of water.

Good luck at Sherman, I still need to get a 4 wheeler.

dj

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.