Fish house

• whiskeyandwater
    ????

Alright Everyone I need some help. Does anyone know of any fish house rentals in the Twin cities Metro Area? My friend is about to bring in his biggest fish on March 3rd. I tried to stop him but it just isn’t working. Sooo I decided So to kick off the bachelor party I would like to rent a house on a lake in the Metro area,for a day, before we head out with the rest of the group that night. there would just be four of us. The Bachelor myself, his brother, and soon to be brother in law.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Perch fishing will still be open on Mille Lacs.

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

I’d start calling bait shops around town – best idea I can think of, unless an IDA member in the cities has a house they’d be willing to rent out.

Contrats to the future groom.

Pete

cav90
    Chisago City, MN

Try calling White Bear Rental. Someone told me that they rent out fish houses. Not sure if they do or not, but it might be worth a call.

mallard_militia
    Fulton County, Illinois

I would refrain from telling the rental company or individual that you want to use it for a bachelor party fishing adventure. That does sound pretty fun. Just make sure your not jigging in more than two holes per person.

the_grump
    Le Center

Not sure but I think In-Towne Marine in Waconia may rent them

whiskeyandwater
    ????

thanks for the help guys I’m going to make some calls tonight and see what we can work out. who said anything about a bachelor party? we are just 4 guys looking to fish…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.