breakins in the sw corner of mill lacs

• sunny
    isanti mn

anbody here of the breakins in the sw courner of mill lacs thanks

bigshoots30
    Sartell, MN

fish houses or cabins?? I haven’t heard anything.

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

unfortunately it happens every year There are just too many highschool kids with nothing to do but get into trouble. It seems like different sections of the lake every year.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

It is a sad sad sad world.. On my area lake Clearwater it dont matter if you leave it empty door unlocked they will still find someway to destroy your next trip out. They will break your windows if no windows they will rip your carpet out or kick your walls in, or if they really like your house they will just take it with them..

sunny
    isanti mn

it is meth heads looking for fast money

birddog
    Mn.

Quote:

It is a sad sad sad world.. On my area lake Clearwater it dont matter if you leave it empty door unlocked they will still find someway to destroy your next trip out. They will break your windows if no windows they will rip your carpet out or kick your walls in, or if they really like your house they will just take it with them..

The same things have been happening year after year on Buffalo as well! Last year there was a string of break ins along with a few houses that were actually run over, and these were nice houses. The destruction has kept me from placing a permanent out there. I’d LOVE to do a stake out and catch them!! Imagine the look on their face when they’re looking down the barrel of a .45 with a laser sight!

BIRDDOG

ozzyky
    On water

Quote:

Imagine the look on their face when they’re looking down the barrel of a .45 with a laser sight!

That would be fun and a different style of hunting. You’re right though the look on there faces would be priceless!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.