whats biting on harriet?

• mhowe1182

hey what up just tring to find a spot to catch some eyes and crappies. can anyone help me find the bite?

david_scott
    Twin Cities

The fish were biting well on Harriet before this cold snap. I havent heard any reports since the temps dropped.

The reports are mixed on Harriet. Some guys are getting numbers of small walleyes, others are getting numbers of good size walleyes. I havent heard of anything big, but lots of fish up to the 20″ class. It sounds like most people are targetng 16′-30′, and most the fish are coming on fatheads. The better fish have been coming later in the evening. The crappies were also biting well. A couple guys have it pegged down and are pulling a few nicer fish. The mass majority I have caught have been tiny, but I havent tried very hard either.

The report is very similar on Lake Calhoun right now. I was out there this evening and the bite has slowed some, probably due to the cold snap. They were there, just didnt want to bite. There have been a couple reports of big walleyes being caught this week.

kruger
    Metro,mn

Just out on saterday and only perch it was slow i did’nt want to move because it was so windy and cold kind of a bad day I was surrprized we did’nt even get a bite from an eye

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.