Long Lake or Loveless

• milker162002

Anyone got reports from long lake or loveless (just south of Balsam). I’m looking to head up there tomorrow. I was up there 2 weeks ago and caught some real nice sunnies in 17 FOW, but i was wondering more specifically about the northern bite. Where would the best northern bite be around there. thanks

Chad Luebker
    Annandale, MN

I have not fished these lakes for a few years. Long is/was a great crappie lake. Loveless was an already good panfish lake and we would catch a lot of northerns fishing bass. I would say you are better off on loveless for northerns….THere are a lot of northerns in WAPO also.

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Friend went to Bone last week-a ton of little perch(6-7 inches)-said the best northern bite is on the north end of the lake (the big bay on the west side), but they did not catch much.
    Chad, did your brother get his new heater?

Jeremy

Chad Luebker
    Annandale, MN

It is in the mail I guess. FedEx came and picked his old one up and said they new heater is in the mail. So he should be getting it soon. Sounds like Mr. Heater has good customer service if everything goes as planned. How has the fishing been going. My parents forward some reports from you to my email. Sounds like a pretty good winter so far.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.