lake cornelia

• gagervais

anyone have a report for lake cornelia….how is the ice and has anyone been getting much????? i plain to go up there this weekend

nick858
    Eldora, Iowa

I havent been on Corny since the first week in Dec. But all the reports Im hearing are very slow. That is pretty much the case for most of the central Iowa lakes, though. I may be at Corny tomorrow, and I could give a first hand report then.

andyjcraig
    Iowa City, Iowa

Nick, what’s the deal w/ the perch at corny? did the weird freeze thaw freeze cycle mess them up? brad and i are going to a sweet private place tomorrow – give me a ring. i’ll pm you my #.

later

panfish
    Blairsburg IA

I’m sure the weather has had some effect on the perch bite Andy. I also think being’s some jackass put yellow bass in the lake that will pretty much destory the perch poulation within the next couple yrs.

JCK
    nora springs ia floyd

I wish the DNR would put warning signs at the public locations on trying to stock all fish but especially yellows on any body of water

gagervais

i cought 5 yellows last yr threw the ice on cornelia and i did not thow them back cuz i new they would make the lake go to hell….so everyone needs to know that if you do get some yellows do not thow them back!!!! i am sure they prolly came clear lake!!!!! Thanks who ever did it!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.