i feel like an a#$ now

• crappiechaser
    Clear Lake WI

my girlfriend gets her income tax return the other day ! i get home from work and find out that shes been out all day shoping , right away i thought great there goes her whole check with a house payment due soon and other bills ….. and the fact that shes not the greatest at budgeting finances ..naturally i thought the worst ! so i wander out to the garage and low and behold theres a brand new fishtrap voyager with a brite red ribbon around it and come to find out were caught up on bills and man do i feel like an a#$ ….. well anyways i thought id share that !!!!!!!!

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

lol. So how do you like your crow? One heck of a woman there.

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

WOW i hope to be lucky enough to find a lady like that to marry. Congrats on the great wife and new ice shack

col._klink
    St Paul

GIRLFRIEND?????????????????

MARRY THAT WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

whoa missed that part,congrats on finding a wonderful women with a surprise like that hopefully it leads to something even more special. good luck on your quest with the future wife

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Shes got excellent taste in portables.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

crappiechaser~
    Our minds play wonderful games with us and sometimes it leads us down paths we wish not to travel.. I dont know how you are going to make up for this one.Unless she has no access to the website here and you did not tell her what was running thru your mind the entire time..
    Sounds like you got yourself a keeper…

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Keeper all the way,,
    count your blessings….

and I hope she enjoys fishing, at least from a boat..

Another glue, start putting up pics of your dream boat up around the kitchen, warning, just don’t OVER DO IT….
    good luck..
    Jack..

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

…and now explain how much money you will be saving you both as you will be able to fish longer in comfort and catch more fish, reducing the grocery bill . jay

crappiechaser
    Clear Lake WI

she loves fishing . boat,ice . yeah we sat and laughed about it. she never ceases to amaze me guess thats what keeps things interesting……

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Got to love a woman that supports your hobbies/passions!

The unfortunate part of my deal is that my wife LOVES diamonds!

1hawghunter
    Grand Rapids, MN

Glad you both laughed about it. Now it’s your turn to do something speacial for her. Does not have to cost alot of money, cook a special dinner for her, take her to a movie, buy her a rose. Get creative and show your feelings to someone who sounds special. Congrates on the upcoming wedding.

col._klink
    St Paul

Congrats to the best and last day of your life

aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

You could return the favor and buy her a new boat!!

Oh wait Marry her first!!

crappiechaser
    Clear Lake WI

OH YEAH I GOTTA MAKE IT GOOD,! ALREADY GOT SOMEHTHING IN THE WORKS

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

take her out for a candle light dinner, did that with my wife, i had my own table, my own wait staff, had my own dinning room, had the meals already ordered, champaign on ice in the motel room, baby sitter booked, new dress and all accessories baught and paid for, diamonds in pocket, poem tied to one rose with red ribbon. that was the best night she ever had, wined and dinned, she still don’t know how much $$$$ it costed me, and she never will.

shane

big_g
    Isle, MN

Sounds good… but did you really need a new dress ???? Sorry, couldn’t resist.

big g

crappiechaser
    Clear Lake WI

SHES NOT THE CANDLE LIT DINNER TYPE , I JUST BOOKED US A LITTLE TRIP TO PUERTO RICO , FOR 5 DAYS WE LEAVE FEB 25 MY AUNT HAS A NICE LITTLE TIMESHARE ON THE OCEAN THAT WE CAN STAY IN ….SHE DONT EVEN KNOW YET

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.