Clearwater Lake Bandits!!!!

• gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Just thought I would warn everyone that lastnight on Clearwater Lake here in Annandale/South Haven some of the houses out on the 50 Foot hole got hit by thiefs…
    This is the exact reason I am in a portable Otter these days fishing.. If we could only catch these thiefs out there breaking in then we could them…It is just sad how people try to trust others then along comes a bunch of and ruins the entire sport and trust of other sportsmen..

schrumy
    Clearwater MN

That has been a problem on that lake for years.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Schrumy~
    You are correct it has been an ongoing problem but we need to step up and start some type of sting operation out there..
    Or a lake watch program..
    Hopefully we can get this lake cleaned up from this type of activity.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

This has been going on since the 70’s. My dad had a motor taken off his boat when we lived on the lake.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Hey Glenn… that is enough to make you go

If I catch up with ya… maybe some night we will have to stay out, hit the “small” crappie bite… and see what we can find out on the ice.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Mike~
    I believe they caught those guys that were going around stealing motors off boats. They were locals I grew up with on the sandpits with our three wheelers and dirt bikes. They never mentioned stealing stuff then one day Clearwater Forest got nailed time and time again with theft when those boys got caught. We were all in shock finding out that they were the ones behind it all.And to think we thought they were our friends..

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

I left my house on Clearwater once. You guessed it.
    Ok, I did it again. You guessed it.
    I couldn’t believe it.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I remember that D. Remember the tracks? Some dude brought a little kid, and stuck him through the window of your wheel house, and cleaned it out!

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Well Chris now that kid has probably grown up and is out there on his own hitting the houses today…
    Good family values/or mentoring there,teach them young to do what they want and take what they want. That is one kid that was not only taught by t.v.

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Yes I do remember Tuck! I forgot you where there also. That is understandable after the pyramid…right?
    Do you remember Peterson? what was he saying again?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.