Anyone catching anyhting

• foreman
    West Bend, IA

Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone has been fishing up at okoboji, on millers bay or emerson. Just looking to come up there this weekend and wondering if it will be worth the drive. Thanks for any reports.

shaley
    Milford IA

I was on Milleres all weekend with the weird weather not much biting but saw plenty of fish. heard of a few good catches but all 2nd hand. I would say worth the drive but easy to say that when you live there.

foreman
    West Bend, IA

hey shaley are you going to be out on the ice this weekend. If so myself and a friend are going to make our way up and maybe you can show us the right way to fish those lakes if not thats fine to. If you want to get a hold of me my email address is [email protected] and thanks again.

shaley
    Milford IA

I’ll be on Millers stop by I’ll share what I can. Eskimo Quick Flip 3. Unless I hear of a better bite thats where I’ll be. If you carry hand held 2 way I’m on CH 7.

foreman
    West Bend, IA

Sounds good we’ll see you there we should be up around 7:30am. We’ll be in a frabill speed shack 3man. I don’t have a 2 way so if i run into you it’ll be luck.

shaley
    Milford IA

Cant miss my truck Black Jimmy with a trailer.

foreman
    West Bend, IA

Hey shaley didn’t spot your truck, we were out on emerson this morning and sat there for about 2 hours and didn’t hardly see anything even on my camera. We were going to head over to millers but everyone we talked to was saying that the wind was absolutely horrible so we decided to make our way back to a farm pond closer to home. But we’ll get up that way again.

shaley
    Milford IA

I decided not to play in the wind today. Hoping it lays down a little so we can get out tomarrow.

foreman
    West Bend, IA

yeah i know what your sayin, we didn’t last very long out there yesterday. We are going to take off here in a little bit and try a small farm pond for some crappies. So if you go out today good luck

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.