Saturday morning fishing

• John Luebker

Saturday Morning was going to be my first time out in LAX this year. I thought i might as well get up aroun 4:00AM and see if there is a morning bite. Got to my spot around 5:00 set the shack up and started the heater. I heard the heater make a weird noise I looked down at it and flames where coming from the tank area. I flipped open the shack and tossed it a ways away incase it was going to explode. After about 10 minutes all the gas must have been burnt and this is what I was left with….

As far as the fishing I stayed until 11:00 and picked up a few fish but could have been better. I contacted Mr header and will see if I can get a deal on a 2nd one?

John

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

Don’t think I would buy another one like that. Ouch! We went out late and found lots of shad but few good fish. There were a couple other shacks out and they all went home so it was a slow day.

ozzyky
    On water

That’s what happens to your equipment when you don’t get out enough!!! (or if your from Plum City)

John Luebker

Easy OzzyKY I might just have to show you how to fish yet
    ————————
    I got a call from the Mr heater company this morning and they said they are going to have fedex pick up the burnt one and issue me a replacement.

I thought that was pretty cool. He did say I was suppose to find a serial number on the back. I looked but did not have any luck. I told him if it wasn’t etched in the metal I wouldn’t be able to find it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.