big sandy

• big water
    Andover ,MN

what’s the latest on big sandy? i’m going up in a week

palisade1kid

I’ll be out on the main lake across from the road from Bill Horn Bay.There is a small city out about 300 yards. Everyone is driving their trucks out.

I’ve been fishing Bill horn all winter & it has been producing around the point or just to the south of the point in the 24′ channel.Walleyes & slabs are being caught.

Here was yesterday morning’s catch.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Keith,

I re-sized your pics. At 800 – 1200 pixels wide… they’re just HUGE. Please downsize to 450 pixels wide, max. We like the pixs. We’re not real fond of having to scroll a mile to the right to see the entire shot or the way it stretches out the format of the forums.

Thanks much!

Bob Schultz
    Wausau,Wi

Nice batch of slabs Keith. Well done.

Luv2angle

Do you ever do bad?? Are all these photos from the times you say, or are they built up over time??

col._klink
    St Paul

Quote:

Do you ever do bad?? Are all these photos from the times you say, or are they built up over time??

I think his name says it all. I want to run up to and give a try with crappiekeith

palisade1kid

Quote:

Photos too large for format. Please send an email to [email protected] should you need detailed instructions on how to properly size your photos for posting on this site. We’ll be happy to assist you or anyone else that is interested.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.