Peltier or centerville

• jburbank

Any one been out Ice fishing Peltier or Centerville? I would like to know the best spots to ice fish these two lakes. And Ice Reports. Thanks

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Havent made it over there yet but here is some info from a little while back.

Welcome to the site and report back on how you do fishing.

Peltier/centerville

mdwalch
    Willmar, MN

Peltier did really well for me last night. A few crapies about 10″, which is as well as I’ve done there recently. I plan on heading out for a few hours early in the morning. Fish seemed to be in the shallower water off the point last night. I’m still hoping for Centerville sometime soon. Sleds were on it tonight. I hope they know where they are, because I’m sure the ice is not good in places. I want to try Bald Eagle tomorrow afetrnoon. Any suggestions?

col._klink
    St Paul

I would not venture out to far from shore on Centerville. It recently froze over with the last cold push. Until then it was allmost wide open.

crappiechaser
    Clear Lake WI

how thick is the ice on peltier now ? havent been there in a few …. are they still rideing atv’s on it ?

mdwalch
    Willmar, MN

The ice is about 8-10 in on Peltier. It might be a little thicker in spots. There were plenty of wheelers and sleds out this weekend. Also lots of people. I did alright, but the bite was somewhat slow, the traffic probably didn’t help. I saw an oddity on Centerville yesterday. Ice was 5-7 in most places. There was a buick in the middle of the lake where it was open 10 days ago. There is no way it was on more than 7 in ice. Silly.

col._klink
    St Paul

Quote:

. There was a buick in the middle of the lake where it was open 10 days ago. There is no way it was on more than 7 in ice. Silly.

DUMMY…………

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.