The day is finally here!!!!!!!!!

• jrcunning1

It is 5:46am, my buddies will be here soon, my gear & food is stashed by the laundry room door. The vex is charged & so am I. I made TWO trips to fleet farm yesterday.Got a new IceArmor cap ready to be firmly planted on my head for 4 days.We are FINALLY off to the pond…..Sound familiar?????
    Look forward to seeing everyone at the IDA GTG…Stop by shacks 5 & 6…Share a story, meet new & interesting people & maybe share a beverage…..See ya’ll up there…

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Good fishin to all going…I cant make it as I am obligated to be other places…I expect many pics though ..Good luck fishin aka to all goin…Jay

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

yep the day is here and they actaully think I am going to get something done here today? Do not want to high jack, but was thinking maybe people post what house and which location, so if you definately want to meet someone on here you can mosey on over there to day Hi . I on the other hand figure I will not post as I will get more visitors of them trying to figure out who is in house #9 at hunters. . oh well good luck to all and what time are people that are heading up Thursday night heading in to Hunter’s in the evening? looking just a wee bit forward to this weekend.

Broncs

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

I am with you guys. Here I sit at work for one more day as I am not leaving until the school bus drives away in the morning. But then LOOK OUT, I am streaking to the pond for a good time with grest people. I am in Fishermans Wharf house #60. See ya up there and travel safe. John

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

But then LOOK OUT, I am streaking to the pond for a good time with grest people.

hey John,

you might want to put on some clothes, if you are out streaking around, you might get frost bit, or no one up there at the GTG will want to say hi to you.

shane

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.