pool eight slabbin

• targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Went out today on pool eight. I was fishing in 15 feet of water. The game plan was to target eyes but when my VEXILAR fl18 kept showing suspended fish I knew it was time to do some pool eight slabbin. I downsized my offering to a smaller sized swedish pimple with a minnow head on the treble. The slabs could not resist the tasty morsel! The majority of the crappies caught today were suspending six to eight feet down in 15 feet of water. Now thats one good reason why I won’t go fishin without my VEXILAR!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

LOL…congradgulations on the fish, do you have any pics?

mccrty_ryn
    Holmen, WI

I havent been able to catch an even remotly nice fish in 3 days. Any one want to throw me a bone and give me some advice shoot me a pm.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

preview post…hit browse, select it from your documents…click post… should work..

If not, send them to my email, [email protected] and I will have them up here right away!

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

C’mon targa with those pics What did you take them with…………..a Polaroid
    We have moved into the digital age now
    If you are having trouble posting them, send them to me at [email protected] and I will take a look and see what is going on

ozzyky
    On water

Quote:

I havent been able to catch an even remotly nice fish in 3 days. Any one want to throw me a bone and give me some advice shoot me a pm.

After that weekend you had last weekend with all those bass I think you need a little time for the bass thumb to recover.

Sorry, no advice for ya, I thought I too would for sure have landed a few 20+ inch bass already through the ice and I’ll I’ve got is a 16 incher.

Good luck

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.