anyone with a permanant shack at hunter’s

• broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

Can anyoe who has a permanant shack out of hunter’s that they are not using the up coming weekend if the GTG PM me. I have a few questions for you.

thanks
    Broncs

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

well sounds like I got taken care of thanks to some hard work of a fellow IDA’er. and I appreciate. but if something changes I will post here again.

Broncs

1hawghunter
    Grand Rapids, MN

Jeff, Thanks for all your hard work. For those of you who do not know, Jeff has busted his trying to get a place for us to stay for the GTG. We had a place worked out for four of us but it appears that fell through. Now it sounds as though BK has come through (not confirmed yet but close). I have never met any of you guys but I can honestly say that I am impressed. What a great bunch of guys.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

you are until you meet me . right Ron? then it all goes out the window. James please lock him saying that he was impressed so he can not change that after the get together.

Broncs.

And it is TRUE BK came through big time and it is a small price. He did the leg work which was great. bailed my weekend out. I would have had to go up to Walker with the wife.

gonfisn
    Bemidji, MN

If anyone still needs a place – I do have 2 open spots in a sleeper out of Fishermans Wharf for Fri and Sat nights. Apparently – everyone I know is allergic to having a damn good time as they all fizzled out on me…

PM me if you need a spot…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.