wooo hooo!

• G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

Made a run to Gander Mountain today to spend a gift card… was just planning on buying some ice jigs, couple of spoons, more tip-up line, etc. They have augers on sale right now and the better-half agreed that I should get myself an early birthday present!!! Picked up a Jiffy STX – 2hp; 8″ for $329.00! No more hand-drilling!!! Got it home, put it together, gassed up the tank, and voila! Started on the second pull… man, that’s a nice feeling… can’t wait to get out on the ice and start drilling…

If you see some guy drilling holes all over the ice, making it look like a huge block of swiss cheese, stop on by and say hi

Now, all I gotta do is upgrade my Clearwater Classic

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

That’s aweseome…congrats….my b-day is coming up this weekend…hopefully the wife has been listening….we’ll see I guess…hoping for a UW camera

Dream’n
    South St. Paul, Mn

Don’t get rid of the clearwater classic. When fishing next to a vexilar it overpowers and doesn’t get much interference.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Wow, walk in for some jigs, and come out with the Holy Grail !!! Your gonna have to teach me how to do that one…

big g

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

Quote:

Don’t get rid of the clearwater classic. When fishing next to a vexilar it overpowers and doesn’t get much interference.

made me … my buddy was giving me a hard time about my Clearwater last year until I fired it up near his FL-18 and flooded out his screen. My flasher was fine! Took him over half an hour fiddling with his IR. He finally asked me to turn mine off – gave him one of these

The ol’ Classic may not be color but it’s still a darn good flasher!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.