BFT Jigs and spoons at the GTG at Mille Lacs

• chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Mr. Koonce is sending me cards of the hottest Go-Devils and Mini Merts that can be bought at the GTG. I think he would like them sold by the card to make it easier. (On me!!! ) Whatever is left will be brought to local establishments for sale. Look me up at the GTG to get your fix. We have been very successful with both lures at Mille Lacs this year.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Will be looking for you Chris…
    Already got some Go-Devils but still have more room in the box for more and need to try them mini merts..

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Tuck,you will have a Pile of Lil Cecils also…they “Rock”

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I got to admit…….I’m hooked on those Mini-Merts for pannies!

I always had a spider ant jig tied up. But my last two outings, the Mini-Merts blew away my spider ant jigs.

It made the difference of “sniffers” to “inhalers”…….

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Just a little tip I learned from last years GTG. The Lil’ Mics WILL catch some dandy perch. I was using the local favorite jigs at first up there and was doing okay. I then downsized to the Lil Mics and went from decent to great fishing in no time. I also tipped them with a waxie as well as a minnow head. From the sounds of it, we are going to be in the same general location this year and I know I will have a supply of the Mics with me. I am also going to try the Mini Merts as well

1hawghunter
    Grand Rapids, MN

Just got my Go Devils, Lil’ Cecils and Mini Merts today. Can’t wait to give them a try at the GTG.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

get to work or I am telling the Boss.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.