Sunday fishin report w/pics!!!

• rvrat
    st cloud,mn

My wife, dog Timber, buddy and work partner Jared along w/ his two kids, and myself went fishing for bass today in one of our favorite Stearns Co. ice fishin lakes. We did pretty well caught several bass and three were over 18 inches. My wife wanted dinner so she was fishin for Pearch and caught enough to eat…several 11 inchers and the biggest being 11.5 inches..We also plucked a few Northern and overall had a great day on the ice..My father joined for about an hour and we made dinner in the “skamp” fish house right on the ice…We also got checked by the local dnr who reads this site so Id like to say “hello” and thanks for doing a great job. Heres a few pics i got before the batteries died…they just dont last all too long in the cold….good fishin…Jay

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

First picture was Jared with a 18.5 incher..this pic is my wife Stacey with a 11inch Perch.

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Stacey w/ my pup Timber.

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

And last pic before the camera died..Stacey with another 11 inch Perch.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

great shots RV,looks like your group had a great time! Nothing prettier than those big bronzies ! I sure like the looks of that scamp too,do you know the weight of that unit? thx for a nice report.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

RVRAT~

Thanks for the report,pm me if you wanna hit this lake again..

I have yet to find a lake in this area that serves up perch like that. Would love to know the lake and maybe fish it a couple times a year…

No water towers,or any sign of landmarks in the pictures what so ever.. You trying to keep this lake a secret???

coppertop
    Central MN

Jaybird, Must be nice!! Those are some dandy bass sweet coloration on Jared’s pic! I won’t let the cat outta the bag I also didn’t know your lake had jumbo’s. Looks like a fishfry in the garage is in order! Let’s see some more pics of Fritos HD northerns. Wondering what you caught your bass on?

bigshoots30
    Sartell, MN

RVRAT,
    I thought it was a bit quiet around your place this weekend!! Nice fish, but where are the pics of you and your fish?? Did the wifey-pooh school you this weekend???

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Glenn..Ill have to pm you the next time we head out…always lookin for another fishin partner..I had to take the pics where no land marks were seen….not always so easy…no just kiddin they just happenen to be that way…Walleye warrior..I got stuck with the camera so no one wanted to take my pic ..plus I didnt want to post a pic of me and crach this web site Many a people would get angry ..also Walleye Warrior i want some pics posted on the “ice house pics” post of that condo on wheels you have..show it off a little…Jay

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

Nice fish and pictures. Looks like you all had a good time!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.