Pool 8 Slab Stompin’ 1/13/07

• Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Great picture….
    There’s been quite a crowd down there just about everyday it seems….
    Saturday just the parking was a challenge!!
    Saw a truck there with 3 IDA stickers on it….still wondering who that was ???

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

If the truck was a red Chevy, that would have been Bret Clark

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

YEP

There was a crowd there all weekend but it is to be expected. It is a well know community hole!

Don’t be afraid to move to the outside of the group. They will chase a few your way

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Man I really can’t wait to get fishing again…Gonna get out tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday, as it is finals week at central and I have some considerable time off in place of my 3 study halls If anyone wants to meet me, shoot me a PM…

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I wish I was going to be out there with my X-box 360 with dual speakers and super duper amp

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

lol…You talking 22 or somewhere else? Congrats on the nice gill I went out to goose tonight to try for some walleye under the bridge, but could not get out as far as I wanted. I was standing on about 2″ max and was not going to risk going out into the 18 fow I wanted to be in I was over about 7 and one loud pop that echoed under the bridge was enough to spook me out. this snow really is limiting building but we have to be making some ice, at least..

scottgill
    kenosha wi

Hey cade keep posting the great reports. I think i seen you on the ice at goose befor the ice went out you had a real bad cold, didnt have a chance to talk we were leaving. Im form kenosha and have inlaws in seneca so im up alot and always look for yor reports to get a starting point so i would just like to say thankyou and all of the ida staff. Also cade talk all about your flasher

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Oh, yep i was battling a heck of a cold back then…I’m trying to remember who all was down that day, but can only think of a couple groups of people that came out..

Anyway, Good fishin’

Cade

scottgill
    kenosha wi

NO sorry that wasnt me. You were out of the bay and came back into the bay and had your shack. The only reason i knew it was you someone said cade you get anything out there. AAfter that you were on your phone and we were leaving. Wish i had some time to talk with you. Well I will be up in the next weak so keep the reports coming and maybe i will see you out on the ice. Talk to you later.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

ooohhhh ok..I was thinking of a different day yeah that was my buddy Carson…we did pretty good that day too…Let me know when you are coming up and we could work something out. I’m always on the ice Its just a matter of where
    Later,
    Cade

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Just an update-
    We went out tonight. terribly slow fishing. Shad are still an issue…I caught 1 crappie around 11″ and 1 gill around 6″ The snap really turned them off. Give it a couple more days and it will pick back up. We are heading elsewhere tomorrow to try our luck. Ice was shaping up and thanks to the wind, the snow got cleared off a bit allowing for good ice making conditions. Ice is around 4-5″ currently and solid

-Cade

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.