IDA Get Together Thursday crew

• nick
    Lakeville, MN

I’m thinking I could/would like to head up on thursday, so get a little extra fishing in, ( I could also help set-up if help is needed), as it looks I would need a place to crash on thursday then too, I don’t snore and I’ll lay off the beans a couple days in advance, I could just crash in my truck too, doesn’t really matter to me.

Just wondering who plans to be up thursday? I’d be looking to run around fishing, got all my own stuff house, auger, wheeler, gear, you name it, just no knowledge of the lake, or where to fish, and I’m not such a big fan of running this big lake alone.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

We might be up thursday afternoon. Will let you know.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Great, got the towbar on my shack now, so I’ll save the dramatic entrances

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

I’m thinking of heading up Thursday a.m. as well.
    The rest of my group won’t be up until Friday afternoon
    so I’m looking for someone to go in on lodging
    for Thurs. night.
    I e-mailed Hunters to see if they had anything open
    for Thursday night and for how many.
    I’ll get back to you when I hear from them.

I’m not big on sleeping in my truck. Must be a
    little older than you Nick.
    I gotta get a good nights sleep on Thursday night
    because the next two nights (I have a feeling)
    sleep will be slim to none.
    I have an ATV and a portable as well.

Dan

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

I am also heading up thursday night. not sure but might have a bunk open. will know more next tuesday or so. PM with questions.

Broncs

mnfishhunt
    Brooklyn Park, MN

just remember Nick even with a towbar the house can still fishtail and then the bar could get cought is the tires I am just sad to say I blew a tranny in my truck tuesday morning so I won’t be able to do much fishing the rest of the winter so sorry I won’t be there to catch your “GRAND ENTERANCE” or is the the point of heading up thursday so you don’t have to make an enterance at all?

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

yes that is exactly what I am thinking. Nick don’t want to make the entrance that he did at rush so he is getting there a day early, or else he is going to practice his entrance and use someone elses equipment or stunt equipment so he don’t ruin his good stuff. sorry nick, you are never going to live this down.

shane

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

I am planning to be up early Thurs morning and planning on getting a full day of fishin in…..provided they have enough snow for a sled to get around on the lake.
    If anyone is interested in jumping around lookin for some eyes let me know.

I will know for sure next week but for now that is the plan.
    JB

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Hey, buckshot I’d like to run along with ya if that’s alright, I got a wheeler so I’m not nearly as quick as a sled but plenty mobile.

Yeah I’m not real picky on where I lay my head that night, I’ll be happy to be up fishing.

I suppose I could still find a way to wrap the sled around the wheeler, I looked at my little buddy heater the other day, we had a little talk, and a little “persuasion” was used, he snapped right back in place.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Hi Nick,
    I am hoping to get up…if there is no snow it is a waste of time since I was over heating last weeekend trying to get out to the flats.

I am going to call up there and see how things are.
    Give me a call
    JB

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

we have enough snow not for your sled Buckshot!! We have drifts!!!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Quote:

we have enough snow not for your sled Buckshot!! We have drifts!!!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Bump anyone else going to be up there on thursday?

deerwoody
    Deerwood,MN.

I am in to tag along thursday afternoon if you dont mind.Somebody pm me if you want.Did you find a place to shack up Nick?

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Nope didn’t find a place to stay yet, I’l probably just end up crashing in the truck, I’ll probably attempt to figure something out up there, but I’m not too worried about sleeping in the truck either, I got some of those fancy tip-up pagers for christmas…

I haven’t actually talked with buckshot yet, I Sent him a pm, with my number, didn’t hear back yet.

So as of right now, not 100% sure what I’m going to do for thursday fishing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.