Mille Lacs On the 15th???

• col._klink
    St Paul

This is MLK day and I am taking my bro in law up to try for some eyes.

It going to be cold but if your planning to head up………….

Lets meet up and try it………

I plan on bringing a BBQ and a bunch of vension to BBQ!!

deerwoody
    Deerwood,MN.

where are you going out of,i might meet you somewhere

col._klink
    St Paul

Hunters I think.

Is there any other place?????????????????

deerwoody
    Deerwood,MN.

the flats have been on and off so far this week but i might try to hook up with you.i live close to the lake and am fishing it all weekend, i will keep you posted on what i find.will you be in a vehicle or otherwise?

mnfishhunt
    Brooklyn Park, MN

i could be talked into meeting up for an everning bite, it all depends!

col._klink
    St Paul

Cool I am pulling my wheeler up just in case. But I will have the dakota out there………….

deerwoody
    Deerwood,MN.

sounds like a go from hunters to the flats this afternoon for my jeep.i will let you know how we do.i see you were on red last weekend too,nice weather huh.what time will you be coming on the 15th?

col._klink
    St Paul

Cool!

I will be heading up for the WHOLE DAY! Leaving the cities to make it up for the early bite. Planning on staying till around 7 or 8 pm. Whenever I get that I’ve had enough feeling.

Sounds like it will be a little cold and not to much wind. So it should be a fun day!

I will drive out in my pickup but I am taking the wheeler as well. I would like to pound the flats and the jug!

deerwoody
    Deerwood,MN.

just got home from hunters,the bite was a little tough today but i didnt move at all because i had my girlfriend and my 5 year old daughter with me.caught a few fish but the highlight was my girlfriends first mille lacs ice release,a beautiful 28.5 inch fatty.if i knew more on posting pics i would but i will figure it out eventually.i drove out to the flats with my jeep,there was full size trucks everywhere.some bad spots are still out there according to hunters.

col._klink
    St Paul

Hopefully by Monday the weather will have stablized!

Wish I could help you with the pics. I know some guys on here are wizards with that stuff. I am sure someone will be able to help you.

deerwoody
    Deerwood,MN.

i am a computer dummy in training,i had some info sent to me by anoyher ida member but havent figured it out yet.to busy fishing i guess.

crosby-stick
    Crosby MN

Nice job Shelly on the big eye

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Try this for posting.

Right click photo.
    Click edit
    Click image
    click stretch/skew
    type in 75 in both the horizontal and vertical

this is what I do and it seems to work. 75% in those fields is not always the right number. Sometime you need to go higher or lower to be below the 100,000

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.