Go Devils!!!

• roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Ordered my 10 pack of Go Devils on Monday (advertised below left…) and received them in the mail on Wednesday ! Now that is what I call service .
    The eyes’ on the Pond are going to feel my wrath up @ hunters in 9 days! Gitty Up!!! RR

drakesdemise
    Residing in St. Paul, MN doing weekly travel throughout the five state Upper Midwest

I actually wanted to stock up for this weekend.
    I hit Gander, Cabela’s and Sportsman’s warehouse yesterday.
    Nothing
    At least they all know now that they should probably start stocking them
    Good luck
    cheers

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Just a heads up that could save someone some wasted driving around…. I called Dave Koonce here a few minutes ago looking for some 1/16th ounce spoons to use next weekend on the ice and he stated he just got in a huge order of them again today so http://www.bfishntackle.com has a load of them and I believe he said he had all colors and sizes in stock.

JAE

I received mine in the mail on Monday, and took yesterday off to go fishing before the cold front hit. The firetiger perch one I used is in need of having the hook replaced as perch, pike and walleye were smashing it.

drakesdemise
    Residing in St. Paul, MN doing weekly travel throughout the five state Upper Midwest

Thanks James,
    I actually heard that Koonce would have some at the GTG, but I was hoping to find some for tomorrow on the pond.
    Good luck
    cheers

1hawghunter
    Grand Rapids, MN

I think Dave should bring a trailer load of tackle to the GTG.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I don’t think he can make it. Unless his plans have changed in the past few hours. He might have made arrangements for someone else to have them their for all the guys but I hadn ‘t heard he had set that up.

It would be a god idea for him to do that though.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

if i ordered today i would more than likly receieve them by thursday I take it

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Quote:

I placed several orders and they make it to Neb. in a couple of days!!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Most guys report getting their orders in 2-3 days. So next thursday shouldn’t be an issue. You could check with Dave before placing the order just to be sure. Shoot him an email to [email protected] He usually responds pretty quickly.

Logan
    Big Lake, MN

It would be a god idea for him to do that though.

I think you mean good idea, but Dave does have some amazing powers!! I too got my kit this week also. What do you all think about 250 go devils down under the ice at Hunter’s next weekend at one time? Or is that too low a guess.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

US mail deserves all the credit…I just get them to the Post Office !!

If your orders are in today I will pack them and you will no doubt have them in time for the GTG…

I however will not be there but Look up Tuck, as I will be sending him a “LIMITED” selection of kits…I have to keep my online customers happy so I do not want to rum myself out of stock.

Have fun up there guys

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.