Mille lacs mondat night…

• budd peterson
    Inver Grove Hieghts,MN

Hey fellers, just got back from a one nighter at the big pond. brought home 4 weyes and 10 perch. Everything after midnight!!! even the perch

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Thanks for the report.

What did you catch them on if you don’t mind telling?

budd peterson
    Inver Grove Hieghts,MN

Caught every walleye except a 25′ on a silver swedish pimple with a minnow head. Perch were caught with the smallest tear drop I could find tipped with a waxie.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Sounds like you had fun. All I did was watch House…

big g

lamarboarder911
    maple grove mn

i was out last night on milacs, the action was decent, expecialy right before dark!!! caught two waleyes, broke one giant off at the whole. also caught about ten nice keeper perch, one monster 14 incher. caught them all on a green glow buck shot, or a gold sweedish pimpel, except for the big one was on a bobber with a neon green glow jig.

jldii

Quote:

Caught every walleye except a 25′ on a silver swedish pimple with a minnow head. Perch were caught with the smallest tear drop I could find tipped with a waxie.

Would you mind saying what depth you were fishing and what kind of bottom it was?

budd peterson
    Inver Grove Hieghts,MN

Not a problem…. I was in 22 feet with a gravel bottom on the NE egde of “shaws” reef.

1hawghunter
    Grand Rapids, MN

Who. What. Shaw’s reef. What I want to know is how do I get to Hunter’s Going south on 169?

jrcunning1

Bring 169 to 18 east & cut across the north side of the lake. Then 18 will join 47 and head down the east side of the lake….about 6 miles south from where they join…CU there …..Jim

lamarboarder911
    maple grove mn

i was in 33 to 25 feet of water eather in mud or a mud to gravel transion. possible in som erocks of big point not sure, dint drop the camera down there

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.