fish house pictures

• broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

sounds like a dumb question and I could not find a link here, but has there or is there a post of people showing off their fish houses?

thanks-
    Broncs.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

If you are not selling a house, put pics here on the Ice Fishing Gen Disc forum, or just the General disc forum. If you are selling it, put it on one of the classified forums.

Jack..

drakesdemise
    Residing in St. Paul, MN doing weekly travel throughout the five state Upper Midwest

BroncosGuy, this is a great idea.
    I’ve marked the post at look forward to seeing some of the palaces that people have designed/built.
    Good luck
    cheers

brent07
    Preston, MN

I didn’t build this, just bought it last year. Here are a few pics.

brent07
    Preston, MN

outside Size is 10’x16′

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

Sweet “shanty” Brent! What is that, about a 10×16?

brent07
    Preston, MN

That’s funny, I was editing my post when you asked the size.
    Thanks , It is a fun little place and I actually get more use in the summer than winter.

drakesdemise
    Residing in St. Paul, MN doing weekly travel throughout the five state Upper Midwest

Beautiful house
    Looks to have a ton of space!
    Good luck
    cheers

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Your wheeler doesn’t pull that thing does it?

Nice house.!

brent07
    Preston, MN

Nope the resort (Fisherman’s Wharf) pulls it out. I am not having it pulled this year as I won’t have much time to get up this winter anyway. Thanks for all of the compliments guys.

drakesdemise

I was expecting a bigger response on this post
    Come on guys, show us your castles.
    Good luck
    cheers

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

James,
    is there a way we can make a sticky of this one so people can post their houses? would be nice to see the castles people have and also get ideas of inside design or what is missing.

thanks-
    Broncs

budd peterson
    Inver Grove Hieghts,MN

Broncoguy, I knew I recognized that house, she is a beauty!! My house is there too. Fishing has been great on shaws

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

I keep checkin this post hopin for more pics ..I might have to post my quick flip II if there arent some pics

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

This is my friend’s house that we borrowed last year for the GTG. We’ll be in it again this year. Same group, so stop in if you see us. These pictures obviously weren’t for showing off the house, but you get the idea.

7×16(maybe 18… too many , to care at the time)

Lars

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

I’m not proud of this picture. A long night of followed by the “alarm clock”…

big_g
    Isle, MN

She doesn’t make the ice anymore, but it was my fishhouse. 10 x 16, with the loft added recently.

big g

big_g
    Isle, MN

Outside shot.

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

That would be a nice house on the ice big g…why dont you use it anymore?? i would imagin it would be a bit heavy but once you found the “spot” let her sit

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.