Prior lake

• redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

I’m headed out tomorrow after school to try my luck. Anyone heard anything? I will be on the bigger lake(lower I think). I will post some results afterward.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Haven’t heard much sounds like people are catching some, becareful out there, I know ice around the island east of sand point gets really thin, I wouldn’t be suprised if it was open.

Looking forward to a report though, wish I could go, looks like I’m watching the little one instead Yeah they guys giving you crap about a girlfriend cutting into fishing, I can tell you a newborn is the worst for cutting into fishing time.

Ever pickup that new flasher?

kurtkid
    South metro

Jr, Did you catch any fish on Prior?
    Have you every fished thoes ponds north of town by the Hills.

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

We did alright on monday, it was pretty slow. Yesturday we caught some nice ones but not a ton of numbers. I’m not quite sure where your talking. The only lake that I’ve fished around here is Cobblestone, only had about an hour so we wanted somewhere really close.

kurtkid
    South metro

THe ponds in the park by Cliff.

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

nope never fished them, I’ve always headed toward lakeville or hastings to fish.

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

Isn’t that Holland Lake over in Eagan?

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Holland is a crazy lake! There are millions of sunnies in there.

Also, some decent pike too.

There are bigger gills in the lake, but you can’t get to them, all the little ones get in your way.

However, if you want to take a kid ice fishing with unlimited action, Holland is the place to go!!!!

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

Can anyone tell me what the regs. are on the trout.(Besides needing a trout stamp)(when does season open and for how long?) Thanks.

mpoot
    Eagan, MN

I was out again wed. & thurs. night. 9″ of ice on thursday. There is a big ice heave between sandpoint beach and the island…BE CAREFUL. Wednesday night was good fishing. Last night was really tough. Had a few small crappies and sunnies and only one nice crappie. The nice crappie was released.

mpoot
    Eagan, MN

I know that Lake Trout opener is tommorrow 1/13. Check out the MN DNR website, that should clear up any questions.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.