Got my Reel Weeds Today Here is My ?

• col._klink
    St Paul

So do you just set them up like on the website. Or is there a different way to use them?

Thanks for your advice

scottsteil
    Central MN

I prefer to shape them in something like an “I” It gives you a lot of fishable surface area and two inside pockets.

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

There are many different ways you can use them- I most often find myselfing putting them in a “half-square” around my fish house, and the fishing inside the “pocket”…

I would try a bunch of different set-ups until you find the one that holds/attracts the most fish for you.

col._klink
    St Paul

Thanks guys!

I was trying to figure out how far you space them out. The I and putting them around your fishhouse makes sense.

I cant wait to use them!

I was looking at my set up today and wondering what else I need………

Well I have a Fl-8, New Marcum Cam, 1 year old Jiffy Stealth, new tips ups from x-mas, Nice trap, Big buddy heater,……………………….

Now if good old mother nature would crank down the A/C and make it a little safer I think I am set for a while!

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Tell me about it- it is 45 degrees where I sit right now…

krisko
    Durand, WI

Quote:

Tell me about it- it is 45 degrees where I sit right now…

Was 48 here yesterday…new record high. The last month our lows are 10 degrees higer than our highs….BUT we still have enough ice to fish one Sorry Luke.

emover
    Malcom, IA

Ya Luke isn’t the I-80 corridor nice, I’ve been walking to and from work in shirt sleeves, at least in the afternoons I think the street sweeper left a bit too much water on the street this morning, it almost felt slick like ice, but even at 4:30A it was 36 degrees

dave

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.