new to IDA

• huskywilly

hello everybody, just reading through your ice reports and thought these seem like some cool people, by the way nice slabs crappiekeith! those are usually what I try to find! anyway i’m in blaine and was wondering if anyone has been out since we got all this rain and snow, is there anywhere i can go and sit? thanks alot and i look forward to chatting with you guys.

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Welcome to IDA vid07 I can’t tell you anything about the ice-fishing; but I’m sure someone has info. I’ve been spending my time in the boat on the river. This site is great and I’m sure you’ll like it here!

dd

Ooh! I just noticed I’ve officially been here 2 years now!

(Well, actually I go back to the fishtheriver.com days as a lurker/infrequent poster) Can’t believe all the cool changes to the site. And I’ve met a great bunch of people too!

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Welcome to IDA Vid- I am fairly new to the site but can honestly tell you I have learned more from these guys about fishing than anywhere else. The site has truely made me a better fisherman. We are having an IDA get together this Saturday on East Rush Lake. If you would like I have room in my vehicle if you would like to join us and meet some of the great people from this site. Let me know with a PM and we can make all the arrangements if you can go. Welcome aboard. Love2Fish

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Welcome
    Many great things about IDA, good friends and truly great information.
    There are alot of great guys that live in your area. AlvinMack, Mike W, Broncosguy, Lip Ripper, Tracking Bass and myself just to name a few. Maybe we could all get together and have a cup of hot chocolate.
    If you have any questions please let me know and I will help you out.

Ron

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Welcome aboard!!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Welcome to IDA , its a great place. Don’t listen to that Slider guy. Give Ron or myself a shout if you need anything or have any questions.

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Welcome to IDA Good Fishin DOUG

gat
    Glopaint,Capital Northwest Wisc.

welcome vid07 enjoy the site

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Welcome to the site. As far as something close to home for fishing Ham Lake comes to mind. Easy to get to for a few hours after work. We did manage 1 10″ crappies out of there the other day. My thoughts are there might be a few more to find fishing after dark. Plenty of sun fish during the day.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

hello everybody, just reading through your ice reports and thought these seem like some cool people, by the way nice slabs crappiekeith! those are usually what I try to find! anyway i’m in blaine and was wondering if anyone has been out since we got all this rain and snow, is there anywhere i can go and sit? thanks alot and i look forward to chatting with you guys.

sorry, we’re full up. Maybe you should try
    that “other” site………

huskywilly

hey what’s up everyone? Loves to fish thanks for the offer but i’m heading up to lake of the woods on friday morning and coming back on monday hopefully some other time!

huskywilly

sorry i screwed up your name LOVE2FISH!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

Welcome to IDA , its a great place. Don’t listen to that Slider guy. Give Ron or myself a shout if you need anything or have any questions.

hey, what am I chopped liver?? yeah, if you need anything of have questions, shoot lip ripper a pm, seeing how he is in a movie now, he is sooo famous, I even got his autograph! no seriously, keep you eyes open, alot of us will post up from time to time about having an open seat and day of fishing for whatever comes to mind.

also another good lake to fish, is coon, just don’t drive out. but you can walk about about 500 yards or so from the thursten access, it is about 12 to 15 ft water, should find some northerns and pan fish.

if you want to get out bassin this spring and summer, shoot me a pm, will pretty much be living in my boat.

shane

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Go “all in” Mack!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Go “all in” Mack!

I think he’d like to get “All Out!!”

1hawghunter
    Grand Rapids, MN

Welcome to the site.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.