Sparta, WI

I think you are going to be very happy you have a flasher

Welcome to IDA

kruger
    Metro,mn

What is your input on the fl-12 {I want the truth}

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Talk to Jesse, (blue perch) from here on IDA. I think he has the fl-20 and knows a few things about the new vex’s since he works the fishing department at gander mtn. I own a marcum, and I agree, You will like having a flasher no matter the brand.

kruger
    Metro,mn

thanks for the info,I’ll try to get a hold of jesse as soon as posable.
    Thanks

nick
    Lakeville, MN

The truth is even with all the hype between marcum versus vexilar, you got yourslef a fine unit, not sure if you’ve ha d aflasher before, but if not you’ll be wondering how you did without before. Did it come with a video? take the time to watch it and learn how to use it to it’s full potential. Vexilar it a top notch company, that has great customer service and sell great products. I haven’t used a fl-12 for myslef I did use a fl-18 a whole lot a couple years back, and I was never unhappy with my unit to say the least, though I did make the change to marcum.

Nothing bad to say about any vex

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

The FL12 replaces the FL8 and has some new nice features. I have the FL8SE and love it. My ice fishing buddies have the Marcum LX3tc and the Marcum LX5 along with their older FL8s. The Marcums are also very nice units. I’m sure you and anyone else will love which ever of those units you choose. These newer flashers are fantastic on the ice and will work great in open water too with a transducer for the front trolling motor on a boat.
    Thanks, Bill

kruger
    Metro,mn

Hay, everyone thanks alot for all yor inputs, I really appreciate it
    THANKS A LOT!!!!!

bbrickheimer
    Eau Claire, WI

I bought a FL12 in early December, absolutely love it. It is very crisp and clear as with all most flashers. I looked at the Marcum and Vexilar line before buying and for me it came done to the colors on the flasher and which shades you prefer. I had an FL8 before, I agree with what was posted before that no matter what you buy you can’t really go wrong.

Also would like to say hi to everyone as I just joined the site and this is my first post. So far I have seen and read alot of good information.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Welcome to IDA!! You’ll love it hear. This place will help you catch more fish and that’s a FACT!!!

Steve Vick
    New London, MN

You’ll absoultely love that fl-12! I think that new “flat screen” will be the way of the future for flashers! So much easier to see from any angle. Especially useful for more than one guy trying to use it in a portable ice house.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.