Mille Lacs this weekend

• millelacsjumbos
    Minnesota

I’m heading up to the pond after work at about 10 or 11 Friday pm. My father and I have our wheel house in storage a few miles from Hunters, and are going to sleep in that Friday night and head out on the ice Sat morning. I have a few questions. Firstly, we do not have an ATV, so does anyone know if Hunters will haul a house out for us, and if they do, what do they charge? If not Hunters, any suggestions as to how we could get out on the ice with the house? I’m up for fishing any part of the lake, I just want to get on the ice as safely as possible. If its not possible to get the house out, we do have a couple pop-ups and can just hoof it out there. This is only my second year on the lake and I’m not very familiar with it. Any suggestions as to places relatively close to shore if we do end up just walking? Thanks guys, see you on the ice!

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Call Hunters at 320-676-3227 and ask!! if you want to fish and walk out…Hunters point has some great structure just a short walk around the point from the resort.

Maybe see around the resort this weekend

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.