St Paul Ice Show Ice Fishing Vehicle

• TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

Anyone know the name of that vehicle that someone designed for ice fishing. It is amphibious and has a shelter on it. Quite a cool innovation.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Here’s the Hunter’s Ice-mobile. Maybe you can get a look at it during the IDA get-together. Our own Bob Carlson is the captain of this ship.

desperado

Or is this what you were thinking of?

It’s called a Wilcraft. They’re built in Maplewood Mn by a friend of mine and his brother-in-law

TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

That is the one. The wilcraft.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Wow, that thing is sweet !!! Imagine going fishing, and moving 6 or 7 times, because you can stay inside all warm and have Bobber drill all the holes and park your arse on em !!! Does it get any better ???

big g

desperado

I’ve been consulting with the Domestic Finance Manager this week. (interpretation: can you say groveling?)

Finally got the approval for a Wilcraft to be the next big toy purchase.

wigwam
    Lake of the Woods, MN

SnoBears are awesome…I got to drive ours this week and had a blast…It looked like we had a SnoBear convention here….George had his here and there are some locals that have them…

In March we are doing a SnoBear Migration.. We are inviting everyone with a SnoBear and going into the islands, doing a banquet the whole deal.

TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

Snobears are indeed good. One of the ultimate ice fishing vehicles. But they cost a lot more. The Wilcraft is about $10,000.

desperado

TSC
    If you want to see them again, they will be at the St Paul Sportsman show Jan 10 – 14.
    Also they do have a website: thewilcraft.com

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Quote:

SnoBears are awesome…I got to drive ours this week and had a blast…It looked like we had a SnoBear convention here….George had his here and there are some locals that have them…

In March we are doing a SnoBear Migration.. We are inviting everyone with a SnoBear and going into the islands, doing a banquet the whole deal.

That sounds like a fun time!! I need to ask George to take me along to pilot his SnoBear!!!

wigwam
    Lake of the Woods, MN

This should be interesting….You, George, Scotty and probably Pete??

Lord help us all

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Hey Cat, It would be fun!!!

I can also pay you for George’s drinks that you bought for me!

I hope Scotty gets his windshield fixed before that trip!

Are you sending out invitations?

wigwam
    Lake of the Woods, MN

We are working on the invitation list as we speak…

Scotty will be good to go by then I’m sure and it will be fun…

BTW your tab was $465.00….you were buying ALL their drinks right

Cat

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.