Open bunks at the GTG on Mille Lacs

• chappy
    Hastings, MN

Buckshot,Myself,Nubbin Buck and Stickboy have a couple spots open. Walleye brat has stepped down as she has to take a shower or something before her wedding…….I guess it’s what women do.

So……..There are some…”Rules” that we’ll have to have, But Nothing anyone can’t handle. Oh yeah….Buckshot say’s whoever takes the bunks owes us (Buckshot and I ) 2 rounds at Hunters Sat. night! Please PM ME.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

2 rounds? is it a personal shack or one you rented?

Broncs

chappy
    Hastings, MN

One we rented, But….Shacks are at a premium man!!!! I was only kidding about that part of it.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

not a problem Chappy . yes they are at a premium especially in the area of HUnter’s. but that would get apretty big bid if you auctioned it off. .

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

sure you where chappy, I know you better than that, well ok not you personally, but your rep preceeds you where ever you go. j/k hope you fill the bunks, I am coming up for the day and then coming back down home, gotta help moma with the babies.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Hey………Yeah……….Buckshot,Whatya think??? Action our spots out of the house. Probably make enough to stay at a nice hotel! Naaaaaa ,Then we’d miss all the fun of Poking fun at Buckshot!

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Rules??? You didn’t tell me any rules???

Are they the same rules as I have for the boat???
    1) No pukin in the boat!
    2) No messin yourself in the boat! I don’t care how crazy
    I’m driving.
    3) What’s said in the boat stays in the boat!
    Hmmmm….I don’t think the rest apply to a rental fish house. Those are the important ones anyways.

Actually…..this is kinda going to be my IDA bachelor party. It will be less than a month before the wedding…..oh brother….I better get another pair of my “favorite” pants to wear!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.