heading out fishing

• mnfishhunt
    Brooklyn Park, MN

I am thinking about heading to the big pond in the next hour but can’t decide where to go out of any have any good suggustions? (p.s. my GPS is out of order right now so hopefully a good place that has easy to locate structure)
    thanks

ScottPugh
    Rogers / Grand Rapids

Rocky Reef – South West Side. Rockman man will help you get on fish and it’s only about a 1/2 mile walk to some spots.

mnfishhunt
    Brooklyn Park, MN

who walks anywhere any more? distance isn’t a problem but getting in the right spot, although I might head over that way I guess it is either hunters or rocky reef

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

I heard last night that they are really going out on Sloppy Joe’s. Two trips, good numbers of perch and walleye. Just what I heard…

mnfishhunt
    Brooklyn Park, MN

oh yeah I for got to say thanks, it is nice to hear what others say, the last few years I have only gone out of lybacks

ScottPugh
    Rogers / Grand Rapids

Quote:

I heard last night that they are really going out on Sloppy Joe’s. Two trips, good numbers of perch and walleye. Just what I heard…

Had a buddy out of there all day yesterday. Nice jumbos and 1 eater walleye. The rest were small walleyes. Not bad, especially since I was sitting here wokring all day.

mnfishhunt
    Brooklyn Park, MN

well I went out to hunters and I got a 19.75″ walleye and a few small ones one one cry baby (pout) that was the just of it fairly slow in the area I was, I should have listened to ya’ll and gone to rocky’s maybe tommorow

lamarboarder911
    maple grove mn

wats up all? so i mheading out to the big pond friday, plannin on going out of barnicles, i was out of there sat and did reall good on the first break. nyone been up there lately?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.