anyone use the menard’s cam yet?

• broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

I know there have been a lot posts about buying the cam and guys posting after they used it, but I have not found any. I see they are on sale again for 99.00 plus the bag for 15% off. Just curious who has used them and the results do far?

thanks-
    Broncs

Johnie Birkel
    South metro

I had a post last week. I didn’t get the menards one I found that cabela’s has the older scout for 159 online with a 25$ rebate. I also used my 30 off 150$ voucher for having a cabela’s card ( Check it out if you don’t have one, but you have to be at the store). I did look at the menards one, and the face looked very similar to some of the others. Does anyone know if this is actually an independent company or is it another company just rebranding at lower price? That would be pretty sweet. looking forward on trying mine out, but right know I would have to dig out the boat to get to any water.

kabbie55106

I got one of thoose cams for xmas. I havent tried it on the ice yet (tomorow sunday). I did however try it in the river a couple times. The first time was at the lower end of the upper st anthony locks in minneapolis. It did good there could see probly 3-4 feet, the water was clear. I tried it today under the wabasha bridge in st paul. Couldnt see a foot but water was real bad.

Hope this helps some. I will try to post what happens if i get on the ice sunday.

kabbie55106

Got to use my cam on Xmas day !!!!!! Worked great. I even forgot to turn it off for like 2 hours and it was still going strong. I got to see a couple good size schools of sunnies and 2 northerns within like 10 minutes of dropping it down the hole. I almost didnt fish.

I think it does great for its cost. Although I havent used any other cameras.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

ok thanks for the update

Broncs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.