LOTW vehicle traffic ?

• col._klink
    St Paul

Heading up in a couple of weeks to fish Red for the 1st time this year and I would like to hit LOTW. But I just realized I have never not gone out in a bomber…….

So where can a guy drive on? I would like to fish the Baudette area in some shallow water.

Any advice? Thanks

lookin4fish

almost every resort has access. i always go out of wigwam, but it really does not matter. it is just a continuation of the paved roads, they are so big and so well traveled, it is not hard. getting out there for the first time is intimidating, but after spending a day out there, you will start to learn were to go. when you stop to pay for acessing the lake, you can always ask the resort to point you in the right direction.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

John, stop in at Wigwam…ask for Cat, then tell her that you don’t know me…you’ll be a happy man!

col._klink
    St Paul

I am planning on stopping in there and saying “Yeah Briank sent me here” Hopefully I do get yeah der biten off of da island bout 10 miles off of shore. You just go down the road take a left at da heave and you should see a brown spot in the snow. Try it there…………………….

S2000
    MN

I must be getting OLD! Wasn’t it last year that “somebody’s” uncle drove out 13 miles on the ice as we debated going to Red and it wasn’t in a bomber ?

Man the fish we caught !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.