I was talking to this guy about a GPS last night

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

He was looking for a hand held GPS. I said I had a H20 and really liked it. He replied “that’s what I want!” Sounded like he’s done his homework.

I told him to check out “my” favorite electronics sponsor..Wade at Jollyann Marine and to make sure that he places the unit in his shopping cart to check on the price as there are times when it veries.

Here’s the pm I received this morning….

Quote:

Hey Brian

Bought it last night

Best deal on the web.

Although I am the poster child for JollyAnn Marine three years running, it’s hard not to talk about something (or someone) that makes people happy.

Now I’m off to create the ’07 JollyAnn poster.

shayla

I have to agree, Jollyann can’t be beat!

Anyone that knows me knows how much I LOVE Cabelas, but when I was looking into getting a new trolling-motor for my boat not even they could beat Wade’s deal. Simply awesome!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I too, just ordered an H20 and a Navonics chip from Wade!!!

His service and quick delivery is incredible, let alone his prices can’t be beat!!!

scottsteil
    Central MN

I am also glad Wade is selling MarCum units this year. Before people buy I get a lot of questions about the units. Wade has been a nice help with questions. Plus, when they buy from Wade I know they are getting the best price possible and the best service available

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Finding quality equipment is half the battle. Finding a place like Jolly Ann Marine where they can help you learn to run the equipment and know customer service is another.

There is just nothing worse then ordering product and not being able to find someone to answer any questions you may have after you get it.

Chris
    Rochester, MN

I gotta chime in too. Jolly Ann gave me the best service I have received in a LONG time from any retailer earlier this month. Wade is quick to respond to questions, has great prices and I had my H20 in hand way before I expected it.

Thanks Jolly Ann!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I have yet to see a place of business, or a product or a service that this site has promoted, that hasn’t exceeded people’s expectations, I’m also sure this is not a concidense.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Thanks Nick!

There’s a few people that have a say in who is and who isn’t a sponsor…

The integraty of the guys we have as sponsors now have worked years to build up. When a question is asked, it’s good to know that one can be assured that they are answering to the best of there ability…and not have to worry about…the answer of the day. They all know that credibility is everything….and my hat’s off to them.

I’m glad and proud that it’s noticed!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.