Mille Lacs Hunters Access CLOSED bad ice

• fshnut
    Rockford, MN

I just got an email from Hunters Point. THEY CLOSED THERE ACCESS THIS MORNING….
    CALL AHEAD BEFOR HEADING OUT…..

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Already????

I hope it does not become a repeate of last year.

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

I remember Bob and I were out in Vineland last December and it rained 2 inches during the day, there was a toilet bowl effect around all the holes, what started out as ten inches, by the end of the day had opened to almost 20. Water works in mysterious ways… Time to get out the boat! Hooooray!!!!!!

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

It’s a soup hole here….fog and rain all last night and agin today. I worked in mud 6 inches deep today!

We need to get some cold weather b4 this snow comes….

Plan to stay off the ice till it’s safe again

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Well guess my weekend plans have now been altered…
    Now what are they going to find for me to do around the house???

pdkjr727
    MN.

Just checked Hunter web site and looks like the access is reopened as of 12-14-06.

skineboy
    Red Wing, MN

That is spectacualr news! I am heading up this weekend and thought I would have to spend the whole weekend getting the big shack ready for the year, but from the sounds of it I might be able to get some fishing in.

~SKINEBOY~

sundogg44
    Eden Prairie/Mille Lacs

Quote:

That is spectacualr news! I am heading up this weekend and thought I would have to spend the whole weekend getting the big shack ready for the year, but from the sounds of it I might be able to get some fishing in.

~SKINEBOY~

Sorry, you’re not invited anymore. We don’t like your kind ’round here, skinny boy!

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Our trip is back on for this weekend..

russjudy
    Minnesota

please advise us you will wear a life jacket and set an example for the rest of us- we need examples-all of us

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Funny you say that I was just talking to my brother about wearing life jackets. But I am really leaning towards wearing one since I was never big into fishing but snowmobiling and racing around but the last couple years after moving back from Kansas I been getting more and more into the fishing but as I posted before I used to wait til we had like 12 inches of ice or more but came to realize that I was getting out a bit too late in the season and missing alot of action.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.