Reel Weeds in stock at….

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’ve been fielding pm, emails and phone call about were to get Reel Weeds locally.

Any IDA sponsors please feel free to chime in here. The only place I know of that has them in stock and willing to ship today is Dean at Everts.

Anyone else??

hof
    Rochester, MN

I have them coming. Hopefully before next weekend.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Moore’s bait and tackle in Minneapolis is expecting to have them in stock monday or tuesday next week.

I got mine from Evert’s

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Mike, Let me know when you get them in, I’m kinda looking for a camera now, and would like to try them

fishhunter
    Stillwater, Minnesota

I just picked some up at sportsmans warehouse in woodbury on friday moring…. Can’t wait to try them. They have a couple of the camera cable ones left as of friday!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

FYI, Just recieved a pm from Evert’s…call or PM if you’re going there just to pick up weeds…he’s about out ’till Monday or Tuesday.

annaken
    Minnesota

JOES has them also.
    Just picked some up Friday

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Help out our sponsors…as they keep the lights on and the server repo guys away!

annaken
    Minnesota

sorry….
    will do

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Ken, don’t tell anyone, but Reel Weeds is a sponsor of IDA’s…so no matter where they come from, one of our sponsors is being supported.

With that being said, it does help out the guys with the bait shops that sponsor us too.

Too bad we don’t have a sponsor in your area I guess….I’ll have to work on that!

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Which area on MN are you from Ken. Maybe I can give Brian a hand there.

annaken
    Minnesota

Thanks, that would be great.
    I live in Harris.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Great post Brian. I have been busy and not able to surf around here for awhile, but I will get caught up!
    I have been asked the same question in the La Crosse area after showing mine off I send people to the web site but not everyone is willing to use a card to make a purchase on line.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Great post Brian. I have been busy and not able to surf around here for awhile, but I will get caught up!
    I have been asked the same question in the La Crosse area after showing mine off I send people to the web site but not everyone is willing to use a card to make a purchase on line.

It is my understanding that Reel-Weeds is Not selling there product on-line.

Another shipment in today Brett,if anyone else needs some coming there way,I will do my best to help out.Good fishing everyone!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

That’s correct…they don’t sell on line…however, Deano..you’re still shipping aren’t you??

Dean Marshall

you bet!

herb
    6ft under

Mine got shipped on monday and they arrived today. Thanks to Luke, BrianK, and Dean for the quick expedite.
    Just one more request–Send ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Herbie,

I thought you were selling me your ice house ???

herb
    6ft under

ummm

Dean Marshall

Quote:

Mine got shipped on monday and they arrived today. Thanks to Luke, BrianK, and Dean for the quick expedite.
    Just one more request–Send ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou Herb,we really appreciate the business! Request sent to Ice gods on your behalf!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.