MarCum LX-5 and LX-3tc Flashers and VS 560 Camera

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

As the ’04,’05 and 2006 poster child for Jolly Ann Marine, I feel I owe it to our members to post this info…

If you’re in the market for a MarCum Flasher or Camera, check out Jolly Ann Marine.

Not only is there free shipping and no sales tax (outside of Iowa)…you’ll be supporting our site sponsor.

Take the time to check Jolly Ann out…but don’t tell ’em Briank sent you…he charges extra!

emover
    Malcom, IA

Quote:

As the ’04,’05 and 2006 poster child for Jolly Ann Marine, I feel I owe it to our members to post this info…

Please Dear Lord, don’t let him post anymore bathtub pics

For once BrianK is actually right on target

You can’t go wrong with Jolly Ann Marine
    Wade will treat you right

dave

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I have received excellent service on every GPS, Locator, Chip and Flashers that I have bought from Wade. PLUS free shipping and FREE tax if you live outside of Iowa. You just can’t beat that.

Thanks, Bill

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Do you think an LX-5 could tell the depth of the bathwater?

Hmmmm….

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Hey! At least I wasn’t talking the 560 with the panoramic view!

scottsteil
    Central MN

I know I have mentioned it before also, but you will not find better service anywhere than Wade for Jolly Ann. Check out his site at http://www.jollyann.com for all your MarCum products.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks for the post Brian! These are all in stock as of today. Free IDA hats too!

Jolly Ann Marine

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Wade..I just received a pm from a member that said you lowered the price…is that just an ugly rumor?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Brian, We are offering a $25 discount on all in stock MarCum products. Check the sponsor forum for full details. Thanks!

>>> MarCum Offer! <<<

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey guys,

This is my first year of actually getting to use a Marcum. I have asked Scott so may questions before getting one of the LX-5’s that I think he put me on his DNC list

I always used a Vex and loved it for shallow water ice fishing and it does work great !!! A buddy of mine is using it right now…It was time for me to try something new and I chose the Marcum….this unit is so user friendly that even the beginner can make it perform for them.

If you fish in shallow water like I do (2-5 feet) the Marcum works great…and If Wade ant JA has a promo on them …well then all the better !!!

Good ice’n guys

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.