has anyone caught anything?

• amarble_eye

i was just wondering what the fishing results were in rush lake and south center. those are like the two main lakes to go to besides Millacs. and is there any acess point to lake minnetonka. please help me out here, thanks.

david_scott
    Twin Cities

I cant help you on chisago county.. I havent been up that way. Lake Minnetonka has several pubil access points, and many drive/walk on access points all over the lake.

I know this really doesnt help you much, but being a little more specific on the area you would like to accesss may help us point you in the right direction.

Welcome to IDA

amarble_eye

i want to know the clsest acces coming from hwy 394. i drove around and got lost looking for an access. thats why i am wondering if you guys could help me. thanks

david_scott
    Twin Cities

I am working from memory here.. check a map but this should get you to North Arm access.. Take cnty 15 south(?) to cnty 51 and that should run you into north arm.. if someone reads this and I am wrong, please correct me. There is usually an area in browns bay on cnty 15 that you can walk on and access the lake also.. Im am not sure what there is for parking anymore…. been a long time.

I would highly recommend picking up a twin city fishing guide, or sportsman connection map book and see the access locations… cross refer them to a map and you should be able to get anywhere you want.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.