Heading out

• shaley
    Milford IA

Heading out this afternoon to drill the first holes of the season. Hoping for eyes or perch but will take anything I can coax into biting. Be great to get the dust off the shack and cobwebs out of the gear.

Will be fishing Spirit, possibly Anglers maybe Temples we’ll see when we get there. Heard some good first hand reports from Angles might start there.

Hi Ho Hi Ho Its Ice Fishing We Go

shaley
    Milford IA

Fished Templer on 8″ of hard clear ice, landed 20-25 gills and 2 bass in 3 1/2 hours fishing. Was good to be out walking on water again.

oldbear
    State Center, Iowa

Shaley that sounds like the kind of ice and fish report we all want to hear about. Glad you had a good day and good Ice.

sirchad
    Northwest Iowa

By Templar, do you mean the lagoon? What’s the main lake looking like as far as ice conditions. Heading up on Monday if conditions are right.

shaley
    Milford IA

Yes the ramp on the West side. Few open spots on the main lake. bunch out on anglers fishing. Hoping to fish Anglers tomarrow.

sirchad
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks. Can’t wait to get out. Wish I had tomorrow off, but Monday is the best I can do.

marnis
    Loveland,CO

Shawn – I beat you out! 9500ft isn’t cheating is it? I heard someone stole your gas auger?? Bummer

shaley
    Milford IA

Bite me little bro. Yea storage unit got broke into and they got my Lazer and a few rods and a heater. Guess I’ll see you in a few weeks for X Mas.

marnis
    Loveland,CO

Yup I hope to get on some ice when im back for xmas..got a perch pond real close….bring your gear…you might learn something

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.